Home / Professional Practices
We are very happy that you consider Grupo ALTA as an option to carry out your professional practices. We are sure that your qualities and aptitudes will be very important as a contribution to the company and together we will be able to develop great projects; this way you will obtain as a result of this experience to boost your professional development.
Grupo ALTA offers opportunities for different profiles such as: professional, technical and migrant personnel. Each time the demand for talent requires a vast diversity of work areas, such as: purchases, costs, laboratory, accounting, international trade, sales, doctors, dentists, occupational psychology, social work, mechanical engineers, mechatronics engineers, industrial engineers, systems engineers, programmers, agronomists, horticulturists, tax inspectors, controllers, lawyers, administrators, communicators, drivers, transporters, security guards, cookers, bakers, etc. We also hire external services, as well as advisors in various areas of expertise.
Links with universities
Committed to the development of young people, we made links with universities in Mexico and foreign universities, consolidating Grupo ALTA as a platform to promote the development of knowledge and contribute in a positive way on our planet.
- Being over 18 years.
- Check active student’s professional career.
- Availability for a minimum period of 6 months.
- The duration of the Professional Practices will depend on the regulations of the educational institution.
- Being a student of higher level with an average of 9.0 or equivalent.
- Have college credits needed to start professional practices.
- Availability of hours between 8:00 am and 17:00 hrs.
- Proof of studies (Kardex).
- Application letter prepared by the college.
- Birth certificate.
- ID copy.
- Proof of address.
- Relative or tutor contact info.
- Data of parents and / or tutor (name and phone).
To receive more information, you can contact the Organizational Development Department.
Contact hours and telephone number:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tel. +52 (662) 2610320 ext. 246